S
S
Walk with Dog
Search
K

$SGT (ERC-20) & xSGT (NFT)

Issuer: Suzuverse DAO
*$SGT Supply
$SGT max supply is 1,000,000,000.
$SGT initial supply is 250,000,000.
$SGT will be issued on around Dec 1st 2022 by DAO voting.
$SGT contract address:
0x5b649c07e7ba0a1c529deaabed0b47699919b4a2
*$SGT Allocation
25% of $SGT's max supply will be issued first. The rest 75% will be kept for future funding or will be burnt by DAO voting depend on situation.
40% of initial issuance(10% of $SGT max supply) will be stored in the smart contract for the SOT action.
12% of initial issuance(3% of $SGT max supply) will be stored in the smart contract for DAO's future business/marketing partnerships.
40% of initial issuance(10% of $SGT max supply) will be held by the Suzuwalk development company as strategic reward.
8% of initial issuance(2% of $SGT max supply) will be stored in the smart contract for initial liquidity(1% of $SGT max supply) and DAO reserve(1% of $SGT max supply ).
*$SGT Initial Market Capitalization
-$SGT trading price will be 1 USD at the time of listing on DEX.
-$SGT issued marketcap will start from 250,000,000 USD.
*$SGT Utility
(It must be based on the agreement between DAO and Suzuwalk development company)
-For buying important rights and asset of Suzuverse
-For staking to get voting power (xSGT)
-For getting discount on tax/fee: 25% of tax/fee will be discounted by paying with $SGT
-For level up: Users need to pay a certain level-up fee with Both of $SZT & $SGT.
-For staking to upgrade account
-For digital collectibles minting & customization
*xSGT(NFT) Holder’s right (It will be initially decided by DAO):
xSGT holders have the right to propose and vote on Suzuverse DAO.
xSGT holders have the final right to decide in all matters relating to Suzuverse DAO.
-All proposal can be resolved by a majority of the actual votes cast.
-The minimum amount of voting power required for the proposal to pass with 60,000,000 xSGT.
-Proposal can be submitted with 1,500,000 xSGT.
The DAO voting system is based on the Snapshot.org system.
Voting Power
*DAO treasury wallet 1 contract address (ETH):
0x132324C81B163b93c5F49eAc1A3De40A9d251eAA